PHRESH PHARM HUSKY RANCH, LLC
PHRESH PHARM HUSKY RANCH, LLC
Creating Companionship and Building Family
Deciding to add a Siberian Husky 'fur' baby to your family is a big decision, and we at PPHR are here to help guide you in the process of finding the best match puppy for you and your puppy!
*No Longer Breeding Siberian Husky *Breeding Pomeranian Only. Pompremepalace.com
My purpose it to help people with anxiety and depression, save lives, heal hearts and bring families closer together through the love and care of a Siberian. I contribute to positive and effective strategies in caring for our dams, studs, raising and empowering puppies by implementing the teachings of Badass Breeder advanced puppy curriculum, Gooddog, and Puppy Culture programs. I am committed to continued education. I am currently enrolled at Unity College for a Master's in Animal Science & Behavior. I believe in unity among like-minded breeders and clients and to educate the public on what good dog breeding looks like and the future of dog breeding and positive client relationships.
- Women-owned small business breeder of top-quality Siberian Huskies. I believe the environment in which puppies are raised make a difference. Our puppies receive the ultimate care and socialization being born and raised in the home, spoiled with a lot of handling, and hands-on training and exposed to daily home routines. Thus the puppies are better prepared for life with their forever family.
- Siberian Huskies are bred for health and temperament with a focus on family companionship, intelligence, athleticism, training, and social skills with animals of all sizes and breeds as well as people. My dogs are whelped and raised in my personal home. I strive to provide our clients and families with wonderful, healthy, family companion dogs. I am dedicated to the health, welfare, training, and happiness of our dogs.
- Throughout the journey of birth to 8 weeks, puppies will be recorded at various growth stages, a puppy aptitude test will be given to each puppy individually, and puppy evaluation cards/reports will be made. Clients on the paid waitlist for that litter will be able to review video footage and report cards to better understand the puppies' development and help decide what puppy fits with their family. Visitation is welcome at 6 weeks by appointment only and again at 8 weeks.
- The puppy will come with Breeder support for the lifetime of your puppy (you are part of our family), a 2-year genetic health guarantee, microchipped, 30 days of pet insurance, and age-appropriate vaccines and deworming.
- Puppy contract and spay/neuter agreement required (unless spay/neuter otherwise discussed).
- To adopt a puppy, go to "Puppies" in the menu, scroll down to "Puppy Application", click on the button, and download and fill out the pdf. Send the filled out application to email@example.com. You will be notified once the application has been approved.
- After the application has been approved, you may join our waitlist for $300. This fee is NONREFUNDABLE and goes towards the price of your puppy and is transferable to any litter. When you are offered a puppy, you may decide to either pick or pass.
- When puppies reach 8 weeks, they may be picked up or we provide delivery for an additional cost.